It’s not lack of sleep that drains my energy but rather having to do the thing I dread the most that really leaves me droopy and fatigued. I’m sure you can related so let’s look at what ‘more energy’ means in your life and how you can get start building your energy bank account!
- cooking better food,
- taking lunches to work or
- through exercise.
- one more hour of sleep a night
- hire someone to help you clean your house or do laundry.
- Who can I call to help me?
- When will I call them?
- What am I going to ask them for?
- How much money will I allocate to this project?
- What supplies might I need?
- When will I buy the supplies?
- Who will be my accountability partner?
If you think this is easier to read than to do, you are absolutely correct.
If it makes you feel overwhelmed, then I’ll ask you to rethink your choice because if you’re already thinking negatively about your choice you probably don’t want to do it.