The kitchen is usually the hub of the house. Meals, paper work, socializing, homework and our overall health.
Here are some tips to help you organize your kitchen:
* Group like items – mixing bowls, serving platters, canned food, spices, and Tupperware
* Create more space – always look up! Install hooks to hang mugs or use risers to stack dishes to the full capacity of the shelf space.
* Hang it – ceiling or wall-mounted units are great for storing pots and pans. What to do with the lids? Use a lid holder that stores them vertically on the inside of a door
* Containerize – group like items, such as rice or pasta, and put them into a plastic basket inside the cupboard or upright in Tupperware containers that are clearly marked
* Easy Access – use a drawer organizer for utensil drawers
For meal planning or a chore chart, check out the Martha Stewart Dry-erase-Weekly-Vertical-Calendar