There are so many areas of a home that could be more organized. Even as a professional organizer, I need to decide which area will get tweaked and what my motivation is for choosing that specific area .
Below we’ve listed common areas of the home to get you thinking about which area you’ll choose to organize first and what the motivation might be.
- The Kitchen
- You want to eat a healthier diet
- You find cooking is easier when you know what you have
- You can save money by cooking more meals at home
- The Closets
- You want to know where to find your clothes and accessories
- You want to put on clothes that have no wrinkles
- You want to look good on casual Fridays
- Your Home as Your Sanctuary
- You want to feel calm and happy coming home at the end of the day
Can you say “I love my garage” or “I’m comfortable because I know where everything is in my garage/storage area”?
Maybe your motivation is to save money which means you will need to clear out your storage unit.
I want to organize __________ area of my home and my motivation is:
Read more about home organizing.