Do you believe you could make more money if you worked with a professional organizer? Of course you can ! When you are organized you’re more productive which therefore shows in your day to day output of work.
Take the Quiz to Find Out How
To help our readers see how executive functioning skills can be enhanced with the assistance of a professional organizer we’ve created this small quiz. However, we’ve also included a personal quiz because when work and home are both functioning well they propel you forward with greater strength than when only one is functioning well.
1. Read each section and add up the number of statements that resonate with you.
2. Scroll to the bottom for insights into your total.
- I feel a little bit behind the 8 ball in my office and yet I’m quite knowledgeable in my field
- I could use better systems in my work areas – to keep track of deliverables, projects and meetings
- I am bringing on new staff and want on-boarding processes
- I realise there are productivity issues but am challenged with creating and implementing the solutions
- I feel that I could be more effective day-to-day with clearing my inbox and managing tasks
- I will feel frustration when I don’t accomplish what I want/need to each day – and that is the feeling most days of the week!
My Home Processes:
- I would like to sort, organize and create systems for the paperwork in my home …once and for all
- I don’t like paying my bills late but it seems to happen regularly
- I’d feel like I never get a break from paperwork at home
- I’m suddenly an executor of a will and I’m at my wits end
- I feel like I need a personal assistant to help with meal planning, shopping, house cleaning and all the other activities
- I need things around your house repaired, installed and maintained
- I would really like to clear the clutter and organize areas of my personal life … I feel that will help me professionally too!
Tally your answers:
7+: You gave up juggling and are now planning a vacation (somewhere South)….. you’ll regroup and deal with it all later 🙂