Our home reflects our moods, our beliefs, and our feelings, and so it follows that our spirit guides us as we choose how to decorate and organize the items that are precious to us. Pick a room in your home that you would like to work on to better reflect your own spirit. Email us for the kAos Group Room-by-Room template and start making your notes on what inspires you!
- Create your own yoga or meditation sanctuary by using a Japanese style folding partition to section off a quiet corner. Add a candle, an inspiring framed quote, soft lighting, and make sure you have suitable flooring or a good yoga mat.
- Don’t use your treadmill as a clothes hanger! If you’re thinking of adding a piece of exercise equipment to your home, then realize that you are going to have to locate it in a prominent space – some may want it in front of a TV, others will prefer a view to the garden. Just don’t hide it in a corner of the bedroom in a spot where it’s impractical to use.
- Utilize your garage better by transforming the concrete floor using floor coating that now come in a range of colour options or even flexible tile flooring specifically designed for garages. You can create a brand new space to use for the hobby or activity of your choice.
- Turn a traditional den into a true multi-media room fully equipped with your computer hooked up to a television so that you can view your digital photos on a really big screen – create a slide show of your last family vacation to play automatically in the background the next time you have a family gathering.
- Consider a Murphy Bed – they are making a comeback with innovative designs that build a truly comfortable bed to pull down right from the wall, great for when kids at college return home or even to use daily in a small space apartment.